Monday, December 6, 2010

Getting it done

I have revised my main article and sidebar. I'm pretty sure I'm done with the writing part of the assignment now. I'm almost done with this project and as I look back I feel like I'm forgetting something because we have spent so much time researching and talking about it.

I've started editing my pictures and have one picked to run with the story in the paper. Jason wants to run the main article this week so I guess I'm submitting it tomorrow to Pauline or Missy. After getting all the writing done I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. I still have more to do for the project and much more to do for the rest of my classes but having that article done feels very good.

After all of this, I enjoy being a photographer. I enjoy just snapping a photo and writing a cutline. I like writing, but I love photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment