Friday, November 26, 2010

Now for the article

It's Black Friday and instead of shopping with the crazy crowds I've decided to spend part of the day working on my article. I have a basic outline for what I think I want to put in, now I just need to pull out the quotes I want to use and start writing.
As I go through my interviews, I'm starting to realize I have much more material to use than I thought I would when I started out. At the beginning of the semester 800 words sounded like alot more than I could write but now it shouldn't be a problem.
There are a few interviews that I wish I would have maybe asked different questions or call them again and ask more now that I've started to write.
We'll see how much I can get done today since I'm still stuffed from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment